Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Staff Nurse to work based in Roehampton.
The pay rate for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £32,693-34,532 per annum (pro-rata).
- Take appropriate action when working with vulnerable adults and children following guidelines and procedures, liaising with appropriate agencies as required
- Maintain and contribute to the standards of professional care, ethics, policies and procedures
- Act as a mentor/preceptor to students/support workers as appropriate
- Supervise junior staff in carrying out their care plans
- Take charge of the ward/department/unit in the absence of senior nursing staff following performance review
- Adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK nursing experience
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.