Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Staff Nurse to work based in Wishaw.
The pay rate for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £31,545-34,568 per annum (pro-rata).
- Take charge of the ward/department/unit in the absence of senior nursing staff following performance review
- Adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period
- Act as a mentor/preceptor to students/support workers as appropriate
- Supervise junior staff in carrying out their care plans
- Ensure all clinical documentation is of a high standard and patient notes are maintained and filed in the appropriate way
- Provide a highly specialised range of clinical interventions and knowledge of evidence based models of practice relevant to the patients’ / residents’ needs
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK nursing experience
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.