Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work in Hucknall, Nottingham.
The salary for this Registered Staff Nurse job is £31,221 - £33,033 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week - Requests for flexible working hours such as half day shifts also considered.
Duties of the Registered Nurse:
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients/residents
- Assessment of care and health education needs
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient
- To ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed for the patients/residents to ensure a comprehensive person centred assessment is completed for their pathway
- In conjunction with other health professionals, assess and manage risks identified through assessment of patients/residents
- To regularly review risk factors and work in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate
Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- Active NMC Registration
- Previously worked for the NHS or Private sectors
- Previous Nursing experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Nurse job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.