Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse to work night shifts in Nottingham, on an acute ward.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Staff Nurse job is £25.50 - £28.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Experience working on an acute ward
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.