Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN) to work full-time based in Redbourne.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £30,088.50 per annum.
- Be active in undertaking appropriate resident assessments, formulating and reviewing care plans and associated risk assessments.
- Regularly review risk factors and work in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care and support plans as appropriate.
- Act as the primary nurse on shift.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.