Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Staff Grade Doctor to work in a CAMHS unit based in Ticehurst, East Sussex.
The salary for this doctor role is £70,000 - £75,000 per annum.
Duties of the Staff Grade Doctor include:
- Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare.
- Enabling our patients to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
- You will be supervised in your role by a consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- There is no on-call commitment.
- A competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, regular supervision, career development, subsidised meals and free parking
Requirements of the Staff Grade Doctor:
- Current GMC registration
- Previous experience as a Specialty Grade Doctor
- Experience in Psychiatry is essential and experience in Paediatrics or General Practice would be advantageous.
- Own transport is required due to our rural location.
This Staff Grade Doctor job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.