Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 4 Community Speech and Language Therapy Assistant to work based in Belfast.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapy Assistant job is £14 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Working directly with clients, other staff.
- Carrying out formal/informal screening assessment to identify and respond to clients’ needs.
- Providing communication support for clients as required and ensuring the accessibility of information.
- Carrying out protocol led review of recommendations /care plans put in place by a qualified staff, in order to evaluate, modify and feedback.
- Providing factual information and advice to clients and carers.
- Contributing to the preparation and dissemination of clinical reports by the Speech & Language Therapy Team as required.
- Providing concise handover and information updates to other team members as required.
- Being aware of the role limitations of practice and when to seek advice from supervising clinicians.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapy Assistant:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapy.
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapy Assistant.
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapy Assistant.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 4 Community Speech and Language Therapy Assistant job is advertised Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.