Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for 10 experienced Speech and Language Therapists to work based in Redbridge, within the Special Educational Needs Team.
The pay rate for these locum Speech and Language Therapist jobs is £30-£34 per hour (assignment rate) and are 3-month ongoing contracts.
- Assist Redbridge Council and North-East London Foundation Trust (NELFT) to fulfil their duties and responsibilities in relation to SEND code of practice.
- Respond flexibly, positively, and successfully to the ever-changing pressures which an Education service will face.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapist
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
These Speech and Language Therapist jobs are advertised Ruben Mota; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.