Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time or part-time based in Birmingham, within Paediatrics.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £20.04 – £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Work with pre-school and school age complex communication needs for BCHC NHS Foundation Trust
- Make telephone or video calls to parents of mostly pre-school children with complex communication needs referred to the service, offering advice & signposting to resources. There is a clearly defined protocol with template interview questions, an outcome report, full admin support and training to set-you up. You will need to come on site to collect IT equipment.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapist
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.