Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated band 6 Community Paediatric Speech-Language Therapist to work full-time based in Huyton The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £25.50 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assessment and the provision of speech and language therapy provision in a variety of settings including homes, schools and nursery schools
- The role involves assessment, the provision on intervention and working with other professionals to develop EHCPs and provide input into the SEND agenda.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SLT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.