Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Learning Disabilities Speech and Language Therapist to work either full or part-time based in Rotherham.
The pay rates for this locum Speech and Language Therapist role are £25 - £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3/4-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will provide a specialist Speech and Language Therapy service to adult patients with Learning Disabilities and complex communication and/or swallowing difficulties.
- This will involve independently assessing, developing and implementing specialist programmes of care and treatment for individual patients with communication disorders and swallowing difficulties.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent in speech and language therapy
- Recent UK postgraduate experience
- Qualified and HCPC registered Speech and Language Therapist
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.