Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced Band 6 Community Neuro Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Wigan.
The pay rate for this locum Speech & Language Therapy job is £25.50 - £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide intervention to patients with neurological dysfunction, within the interdisciplinary Integrated Neuro & Stroke Rehab Service in the community.
- Specialist assessment and treatment of patients who may have complex and chronic presentation, and to determine clinical diagnosis and treatment indicated.
- Manage a defined caseload using evidence based / client centred principles to access, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
Requirements of the Speech & Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech & Language Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Speech & Language Therapist
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech & Language Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.