Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Neuro Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Wigan. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £25.50 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide intervention to patients with neurological dysfunction, within the interdisciplinary Integrated Neuro & Stroke Rehab Service in the community.
- Specialist assessment and treatment of patients who may have complex and chronic presentation, and to determine clinical diagnosis and treatment indicated.
- Manage a defined caseload using evidence-based/client-centred principles to access, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- 2 years' experience
- Must be a car driver
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.