Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector is looking for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time within a Community Neuro Team based in Newham.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £26 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Must be registered on the HCPC as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Must have a relevant qualification in speech and language therapy
- Must have Hospital/NHS Experience
- Required to work 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, both within the office and remotely from home.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.