Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7/8a Speech and Language Therapist to work part-time based in Merton to work within a 0-19 years unit. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £30 - £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Working 3 days per week.
- Assessment of dysphagia needs, treatment programmes, training staff/parents - home visits/community/school support in a PMLD school.
- Prioritising dysphagia caseloads.
- Leading on dydphagia management in SLT/supporting more junior staff in the community.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.