Sanctuary Health, a leading recruitment company, is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Children's Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Greenwich.
The pay rate for this locum Children's Speech and Language Therapist job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Children's Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Experience of providing a range of therapeutic interventions
- Knowledge and experience of working within the National Curriculum and Early Years Foundation Stage
- Car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Children's Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.