Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Inpatient Speech and Language Therapist to work based in Doncaster.
The pay rate for this locum Inpatient Speech and Language Therapist job is £29-£30 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide strong clinical leadership to the Speech and Language team by acting as a role model and by promoting and maintaining agreed standards of care to improve the patient’s experience.
- Work as an autonomous practitioner providing expert advice, assessment, education to patients, families, carers, and professions in relation to specialist area(s)
- Assess, plan, deliver and evaluate evidence-based person-centred clinical care to patients and provide the necessary advice throughout the patient’s pathway ensuring partnership and integration between primary and secondary care services in specialist areas.
- Responsible for efficient use of resources to ensure services are maintained and developed.
- Lead in the provision and evaluation of evidence-based person-centred clinical care to patients.
- To be an expert clinical resource to members of the team and other health care professionals to guide decision making.
Requirements of the Inpatient Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapy.
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Dysphagia trained.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Inpatient Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.