Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist to work based on the Isle of Man.
The pay rate for this locum Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist job is £43 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 5-month contract.
Accommodation is available and return travel paid for.
- Assessment and treatment of Dysphagia caseload.
- Acute and/or community setting.
Requirements of the Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.