Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to work 3 days a week based in Epsom.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £29.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Neonatal and paediatric Dysphagia
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Able to work autonomously as an independent practitioner within a MDT
- Well established knowledge of assessment tools and therapeutic interventions relevant to this specialist area
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.