Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist Lead to work full-time within an ASD Diagnostic Team based in Havering.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist role is £30.96 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Complete ADOS assessments
- Support other service pathways depending on service needs
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.