Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Camberley.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide clinical leadership and specialist training within critical care and respiratory and across the general wards
- Represent the speech and language therapy department at meetings and project groups
- Support junior members of the team to develop their own clinical competencies
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.