Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to work part-time (3 days a week) based in Kingston. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £28 - £32 depending on experience (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- It is for a Band 7 post, SLT in a special school in Kingston borough.
- Children present with severe complex needs often associated with ASD.
- Age range 4-19yrs. Nature of the work would be to ensure the pupils' needs as part of their EHCP are implemented through working with and training school staff, which includes dedicated SLTAs.
- Also to work with/supervise a Band 6 SLT who will also work at the school.
- The position would be 3 days a week until Easter (may extend if we are still in the recruitment process).
- Depending on the current restrictions probably a blend of remote and in school but the chances are that the school will have pupils in and the expectation is that SLT would be there to deliver
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Speech and Language Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.