Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist (Head & Neck Cancer/ENT) to work part-time in Tooting. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this job is £26 - £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. Working on remote Clinics from home.
About the role:
- Providing highly specialist rehab to our Outpatient and Outreach caseload via face to face and remote telehealth clinics.
- Some clinics will be joint with our H&N Dietitian.
- Duties include dysphagia and communication rehab following head and neck cancer treatment and ENT treatments.
- Degree (e.g. BSc or MSc) in Speech & Language Therapy
- Postgraduate training and qualification in dysphagia (e.g. RCSLT approved post-basic dysphagia training or equivalent).
- You will need H&N experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.