Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6/7/8 Community Neuro Speech and Language Therapist to work based in Brent, within the Planned Care Team.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £27-£37 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month ongoing contract.
- Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapy.
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Experience working in the community with neurological and general elderly care patients dealing with swallowing and voice issues.
- Car driver if possible but not essential.
- Available to start immediately.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6/7/8 Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.