Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Adults Speech and Language Therapist to work part-time or full-time based in Stevenage. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £25-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Support needed for acute SLT provision on the wards of the Lister Hospital.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Car driver
- Head and Neck oncology experience is desirable
- Band 6/7 dysphagia trained Adult Speech therapist is essential
- Experience in critical care/tracheostomy care is desirable
- Must be able to work independently on the acute wards
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Speech and Language Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.