Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6/7 Children’s Speech and Language Therapist to work based in Fulham and Westminster.
The pay rate for this locum Children’s Speech and Language Therapist job is £26.00 - £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Working with primary and secondary aged children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), within an educational setting as part of an MDT to meet outcomes as identified on EHCPs
- Joint target setting, planning and delivering therapy programmes in collaboration with school staff, coaching and training school staff and parents, reviewing progress, contribution to annual reviews and completion of
- paperwork e.g. case notes, target sheets, written reports
- Implementing relevant approaches e.g. Smile Therapy, Social Thinking, Colourful Semantics, SCERTS, PECS
Requirements of the Children’s Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Excellent communication skills along with skills in the areas of time management, problem-solving and negotiation
- Passion for working towards functional outcomes in collaboration with education colleagues and families
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Children’s Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.