Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist to work in Edgeware.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £26 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Experience of working in community/ inpatient SLT teams an advantage
- Experienced adult SLT who is able to see patients with a range of acquired and degenerative communication and swallowing disorders, focus on swallowing
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.