Sanctuary Health, a leading recruitment company is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time in an Outpatient service for adults with communication difficulties based in Barnsley.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Provide high-quality clinical advice on the assessment, diagnosis and management of adults in the community who may have communication and/or swallowing difficulties. This could include those with complex needs.
- Provide clinical expertise and advice on the assessment, diagnosis and therapy to adults with communication and/or swallowing difficulties.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech & language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.