Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time in Orpington in the ASLT team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this job is £26 - £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Patients will be seen in their own home (private or care home) and in if outpatient clinics reopen whilst they are in post they may do clinic work too. Video sessions will also be provided, the SLT will be based in a clinic room for these.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech & language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree (e.g. BSc or MSc) in Speech & Language Therapy
- Postgraduate training and qualification in dysphagia (e.g. RCSLT approved post-basic dysphagia training or equivalent).
- 3 years experience
- Can manage neuro caseload and voice (not essential but would be very useful)
- Must be independent in managing swallowing/dysphagia
- Must be a car driver
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.