Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time (may consider part time working) based in Southampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £25.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assessing and treating clients with acquired conditions (mainly neuro conditions), both communication and swallowing difficulties
- Domiciliary visits
- Remote consultations
- MDT working
- Assessment and provision of low-tech AAC
- Joint-working with ACE centre for provision of high-tech AAC
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- A car driver
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.