Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced Band 6 Neuro Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Orkney.
The pay rate for this locum Speech & Language Therapy job is to be confirmed and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will be expected to independently undertake dysphagia assessment & management for clients in both hospital & community.
- The caseload includes clients with dementia & neuro degenerative disorders.
- There would be a mix of acute inpatient, community, and clinics settings.
- Single accommodation will be provided and your return travel expenses will be reimbursed within the UK (up to £500).
Requirements of the Speech & Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech & Language Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Speech & Language Therapist
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Dysphagia competencies are essential.
- Car driver is desirable with driver's licence suitable for manual cars, as travel to locations in Orkney may be required. If you do not have your own transport, there will be access to a pool car.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.