Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time in Woolwich in a Neuro Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this job is £25 per hour but may be negotiable (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Degree (e.g. BSc or MSc) in Speech & Language Therapy
- Postgraduate training and qualification in dysphagia (e.g. RCSLT approved post-basic dysphagia training or equivalent).
- 2 years experience
- Neuro Experience is a must
- Car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.