Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Speech and Language Therapists to work full-time based in Oxford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Speech and Language Therapist jobs are £25.00 - £25.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support children with Education Health and Care Plans
- Complete Education Health and Care Needs Assessments
- Supporting clinical priorities
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Car driver
- Dysphagia competencies and experience
- Experience working with early years, school-age and /or learning disability children
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Speech and Language Therapist jobs are advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.