Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Polegate, East Sussex, Crowborough and working from home. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £23 - £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month and 3-weeks contract.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of SEN code of practice
- Knowledge of Rio patient information system
- Experienced working with a range of different early and school years children in the community, including speech, language and dysfluency work
- Familiar with a wide range of formal speech and language assessments Able to carry out an initial assessment, making case management decisions and provide therapy interventions
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.