Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist to work based in Lincoln, within the Learning Disabilities.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £25-£30 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 4-month ongoing contract.
- Community-based post within the Learning Disabilities service providing assessment and treatment to referred service users based on their individually assessed needs, ensuring that an agreed package of care is implemented which reflects the Trust’s policy to engage services users and their carers in all aspects of their care and treatment.
- Be responsible for the assessment including risk assessment, planning, and implementation of evidence-based care to service users with Learning Disabilities who have communication, behaviour and eating and drinking needs and their carers within the service catchment area.
- Provide professional advice and support to other agencies and members of the multi-disciplinary team on communication and dysphagia related topics.
- Requires specialist clinical and professional expertise in order that people with learning and/or autism benefit from a well-co-ordinated pro-active, efficient, and effective speech and language therapy service across all the multi-agency places they live and work each day.
- The service includes individual therapy and management, training, advice, and a consultative approach.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapy.
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.