Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in East London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
The post holder is required to work 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, both within the office and remotely from home.
The post holder will be required to independently manage a large and complex caseload of patients with stroke, TBI and other neurological conditions including MND, MS, HD.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist.
- HCPC registered as a Therapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist.
- 2 years previous experience.
- The post holder needs to be competent in complex dysphagia management and have experience of working with an adult neurological caseload, ideally in a community setting.
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.