Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient Rehab Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Kensington & surrounding locations.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £26 - £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Athlone House Rehab Unit offers rehab services to adult clients with a variety of conditions/ diagnoses including those who present with Fallls, Neurological and Orthopaedic conditions that require ongoing rehabilitation, many also presenting with communication and swallowing difficulties that require specialist SLT support.
We have 3 rehab units in close proximity to each other, SLT will be working across all sites with virtual cover provided to the COVID rehab unit.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Post-qualification neurological rehab experience
- Independent with adult dysphagia assessments
- Previous experience in acute, rehab or community settings
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Speech and Language Therapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.