Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time in Salisbury.
The pay rate for this job is £24 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a contract until the end of March 2021.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
- Degree (e.g. BSc or MSc) in Speech & Language Therapy
- Postgraduate training and qualification in dysphagia (e.g. RCSLT approved post-basic dysphagia training or equivalent).
- Experience treating adults with acquired communication and swallowing disorders.
- Experience working with a case load of adults with stroke and other acquired neurological disorders.
- Experience working in a hospital setting, and on a stroke unit .
- Experience working in an out-patient setting (desirable).
- 2 years experience
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.