Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist to work part-time based in Kettering, with a focus on working with children. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £20.12 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work in partnership with others e.g. parents, carers, teachers, pre-school staff or school staff to ensure a positive outcome from children and young people with communication difficulties and eating and drinking needs
- Independently manage a caseload of cases
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions
- Provide written reports and advice in a timely manner
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.