Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 3 Acute Speech and Language Therapy Assistant to work based in Belfast.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapy Assistant job is £12.65 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Assist under supervision of a qualified Speech and Language Therapist, in the setting up of assessments and carrying out set treatment programmes for individual/groups of clients in a variety of service delivery locations.
- Explain the aims of therapy at a basic level to those involved with the individual, following direction from a qualified Speech and Language Therapist.
- Access at regular intervals the supervising Speech and Language Therapist and provide verbal feedback regarding the individual’s response to therapy.
- Prepare therapy materials for speech and language therapists within the team ordering and maintaining stock as appropriate.
- Obtain biographical details from the client as required.
- Maintain up to date and accurate case notes for own caseload in line with service standards.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to client information.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and orderly storage of assessment and therapy equipment ensuring standards of infection control and safety are maintained.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapy Assistant:
- HCPC registered.
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapy Assistant.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 3 Speech and Language Therapy Assistant job is advertised Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.