Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced Band 6/7 Adult Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Isle of Man.
The pay rate for this locum Speech & Language Therapy job is £34 - £35 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide speech and language therapy to adults with disorders of communication and swallowing.
- Assessing, diagnosing and managing patients referred with communication and/or swallowing disorders associated with acquired & progressive neurological disorders, trauma, including palliative care and stammering.
- Patients are seen in acute, rehabilitation and community settings; this includes the wards in Noble's Hospital, outpatient clinics in Noble's Hospital, Ramsey District Cottage Hospital, Nursing and Residential Homes and where necessary domiciliary visits to private homes.
Important additional info:
- One return flight or ferry will be paid for by the service.
- Due to recent events it is an essential requirement upon arrival that you must self-isolate for 14 days prior to being able to work in the hospital. You will be paid this period.
Requirements of the Speech & Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech & Language Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Speech & Language Therapist
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech & Language Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.