Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist specialising in Acute Dysphagia to work full-time based in South Tyneside. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £24.61 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 6-month contract.
- To provide a specialist service (assessment, diagnosis and implementation of specialist SLT treatment) to adults in the Adult Acquired SLT Service who present with a range of speech, language and swallowing disorders including those who have complex and/or severe difficulties.
- To supervise the work of more junior SLT's, SLT Assistants/Technical Instructors, and students.
- To participate in research in specialist area as required.
- To work in close collaboration with other professionals to provide an integrated approach to each client's specific difficulties.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Lanaguage Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapy
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.