Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Specialty Grade Doctor to work in a CAMHS private hospital based in Manchester.
The salary for this Doctor role is £80,000 per annum.
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, which conventionally runs from 09.00am to 17.00pm with an unpaid break of 0.5 hours daily.
As a specialty grade doctor working on our CAMHS wards, you will work alongside the experienced multidisciplinary team in aspiring to provide excellent bespoke care to enable our patients to fulfil their recovery goals and work towards discharge to the life they want.
Duties of the Specialty Grade Doctor include:
- Working cohesively with supervising consultant, nursing team and wider MDT to deliver best outcomes for complex group of young people with challenging presentations
- Providing evidence-based assessment and treatment under direct supervision and support from consultant.
- Display flexibility around working hours if matters of clinical safety require this.
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Birthday leave
- Free on site parking
- Subsidised meals
- Contributory pension scheme
- Priory Perks discount portal
- Dedicated career pathway
- Enhanced sick pay and maternity pay after 1 years service
Requirements of the Specialty Grade Doctor:
- Current GMC registration
- Previous experience as a Specialty Grade Doctor
- Previous experience within an adolescent acute service
This Specialty Grade Doctor job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.