Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Specialist Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Uxbridge.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £27-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work as part of a Care Home Support Team.
- Visit patients in care homes across Hillingdon to carry out dysphagia assessments, working with patients, CH staff, Care home matrons, GPs and families to establish clear care plans around eating and drinking.
- Can be involved in delivering training to care home staff.
- Will be working with another SLT in the Care Home Support team.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapist
- At least two years of post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Must have dysphagia competent and experience of working with people who have dysphagia secondary to stroke, progressive neurological conditions, and dementia.
- Experience of Adult with Learning difficulties could be helpful.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Specialist Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.