Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Specialist Social Worker to work full-time based in West Malling.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial1-month contract.
- Provide an efficient, effective, high quality palliative care social work service for people affected by serious illness and bereavement
- Hold a complex caseload, provide support, guidance and teaching to other disciplines on aspects of good practise in psychosocial care and participate in therapeutic group work programmes to deliver a high quality person centred service
- Facilitate safeguarding and reflective practice of palliative staff
Requirements of the Specialist Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Specialist Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.