Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7/8a Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Newham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £37 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Acute respiratory experience essential.
- Work with the MDT to wean oxygen and CPAP and assessment of patients for discharge or transfer to higher acuity areas within the hospital.
- Work alongside critical care outreach to identify the deteriorating patient and plan their care.
- Support the whole physiotherapy team in the area of respiratory alongside the current 8a respiratory specialist.
- Working hours: 37.5hrs p/week (This will involve early and late shifts and Weekend working)
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.