Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Specialist Recovery Practitioner to work full-time based in Bristol as a Peripatetic Assessor for the Assessment and Recovery Teams.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist Recovery Practitioner role is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Specialist Recovery Practitioner:
- Diploma level/Degree in relevant health/social care profession, e.g. RMN, OT or Social Worker
- Current relevant registration with the NMC or HCPC and commitment to CPD
- Substantial post-registration experience gained working in a range of front-line adult mental health services, undertaking assessment and delivering interventions
- Able to deliver from a range of possible key therapeutic interventions CBT, Psychosocial interventions, Family Interventions, DBT approaches
- A developed understanding of the recovery principles, and the role of secondary mental health services in the delivery of care
- Experience in undertaking carers' assessments
- Substantial experience of, and relevant professional practice qualification in mentoring/assessing students and learners
- Substantial experience in assessing risk and developing risk management strategies
- Substantial experience in supervising others, monitoring their performance appraisal and ensuring delivery of activity
- Able to articulate a detailed understanding of the relevant legal frameworks/legislation including CPA process, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, and Safeguarding
- Highly developed verbal communication skills, able to engage effectively with people at all levels even when a more assertive approach is needed
- Highly developed active listening skills, which allow for reframing and testing of understanding
- Highly developed written communication skills, with experience in compiling and sorting notes and reports, establishing statistical data and analysing information
- Substantially developed IT skills including competent use of Microsoft Office and the use of electronic record-keeping systems
- A willingness to embrace new technology and processes
- Mobile with the facility to move quickly across a geographically dispersed area with limited access to public transport
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Specialist Recovery Practitioner job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.