Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Specialist Practitioner to work within a Children in Care Team based in Stoke-On-Trent. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services.
The pay rate for this locum Practitioner job is £32.34 per hour (Assignment rate).
- To ensure that within all cases, but specifically complex situations all eligible children receive good quality, in-depth assessments, robust plans with SMART planning that is appropriate to meet their needs and achieve good outcomes for children.
- To support less experienced members of the team and students in learning and developing skills, knowledge and expertise, by providing advice, guidance and mentoring.
- To carry out assessments and manage plans of intervention/support/care within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager.
- To provide a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice.
- To maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
- To ensure that service user records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Current Social Work England registration
This job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.