Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 6 Specialist Practitioner to work full-time based in Swindon.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist Practitioner role is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Some regular out of hours working may be required.
- Providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments to people with severe and enduring mental health needs, and their carers (including friends and relatives) and their supporters in the community, enabling and assisting them to meet daily health, social care and well-being needs, in line with personal recovery goals, and facilitating engagement with mainstream services
- Provide clinical leadership and supervision to team members
- Be responsible for the ongoing assessment, planning delivery and review of activities and interventions against identified health, social care and well-being needs, acting as a care coordinator for a defined group of service users
- Undertaking and delivering specific health or social care assessments and interventions, according to care clusters, including identified service users on other caseloads
- Act as a care coordinator for a designated caseload of service users
- Assess health and social care needs, plan, implement and review care of those on caseload
- Complete relevant assessment paperwork according to need in line with legal frameworks such as MHA, MCA and Care Act
- Work as part of the multidisciplinary team and support service users care pathway
- Contribute to duty rota
Requirements of the Specialist Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Current NMC registration
- UK Experience as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Emergency Nurse Practitioner
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Specialist Practitioner job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.