Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Specialist Pharmacist to work full-time based in Denmark Hill.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £37 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
You will be working 37.5 hours over 7 days.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous experience in the NHS
- Preferable hospital experience
- Preferable Pharmacist independent prescriber
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.